On behalf of the Parents and Citizens Association (P&C), we would like to welcome you and your family to Capella State School. Information about the P&C can also be found on the school website. The P&C is involved in the following areas within the school:
Located in the undercover area (next to the Resource Centre)
* Open from 8:30am on Fridays
* Our main aim is to provide a healthy, varied menu for our children, while endeavouring to keep our prices as reasonable as possible. Our main aim is to provide a healthy, varied menu for our children, while endeavouring to keep our prices as reasonable as possible.
Volunteers are essential for the tuckshop to operate. The tuckshop roster, including requests for assistance, is noted in the school newsletter.
* Lunch breaks are from 11:30am to 11:50am and 1:20pm to 1:50pm
* Orders are made through a paper bag system or online via QuickCliq (see below for set-up details).
* An updated tuckshop list will be provided early in the new school year or you can find the full menu on QuickCliq.
Open Friday’s after 11:45am or place an order online via your Quickcliq Account
Located within the tuckshop.
***Payment is by cash or cheque only if purchased in person ***Uniforms will only be issued once payment is received.
* To assist with preparing for the new school year, the uniform shop will be open on the last week of the Christmas school holidays at limited times. These days and times will be advertised on facebook during the holidays.
Fundraising & Grants
The P&C supports the students and the school community by identifying fundraising opportunities and preparing applications for grant funding. If you would like to assist us in this area, please contact the P&C.
• A Raffle permission slip is included in the school information kit. Please sign and return the form if you are agreeable to raffle tickets being sent home for sale, when the P&C holds a raffle.
The P&C welcomes any help you can offer for any of our fundraising activities, which include:
• Christmas in July Craft Fair ( Major Fundraiser), Bushdances
• Catering and Clean Ups for other groups, Pie Drives, Toy Catalogues,……and Much More!
We Thank VULY PLAY for thier sponsorship in 2019 please support those that support YOUR School. Australia's #1 choice in Trampolines
Keeping Up-to-Date on P&C Activities, you can
Attend P&C meetings, Monday nights week 3 & 7 of each term at 7:00pm at the school. Everyone is welcome to attend.
You can keep up to date on P&C Activities by
* Read the School's Newsletter
* Attend school assembly, 8:45am Mondays
* Like us on Facebook
* Keep an eye out for emails from the school
• Contact the P&C by telephoning the school office on 4988 7111 and leaving a message with administrative staff.
Remember, information can also be found on the school website.
Becoming involved in the P&C is another valuable way which you can contribute to our school community.
Your assistance with one or more of the P&C’s activities is ALWAYS needed AND greatly appreciated.
Click through to view our most recent editions of Parent Talk
Email P&C email@example.com
How to set-up QuickCliq
Risk Management Strategy 2016